Json.NET is a popular high-performance JSON framework for .NET
- Flexible JSON serializer for converting between .NET objects and JSON
- LINQ to JSON for manually reading and writing JSON
- High performance, faster than .NET's built-in JSON serializers
- Write indented, easy to read JSON
- Convert JSON to and from XML
- Supports .NET 2, .NET 3.5, .NET 4, Silverlight, Windows Phone and Windows 8.
The JSON serializer is a good choice when the JSON you are reading or writing maps closely to a .NET class.
LINQ to JSON is good for situations where you are only interested in
getting values from JSON, you don't have a class to serialize or
deserialize to, or the JSON is radically different from your class and
you need to manually read and write from your objects.
Download Json.NET from CodePlex or install using
Find getting started guides and comprehensive API documentation